My latest “haul” from last week’s cruise in the Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas:
- English Harbour Small Batch Cask Finish Madeira Cask
- Doorley’s 12 Year from Fourquare
- St. Nicholas Abbey 18 Year
- DonQ 2005 Single Barrel (it was the last one left at the duty free at SJU so I picked it up)
- Foursquare 2004 Single Blended Rum (Exceptional Cask Selection, Mark III) (only bottle at the shops at the port in Barbados so I couldn’t pass it up)
- DonQ Grand Anejo
And finally, two bottles of Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. I enjoyed a bottle of this several years ago, and noticed that one of the employees of the catamaran we were sailing on in St. Kitts was using a plastic beer tote with their logo on it. I asked if they had any onboard, and sadly they did not. The man who responded to my query took the liberty of calling his girlfriend and asked her to bring down a few bottles to the pier for me upon our return. It was very kind of him and I appreciate his thoughtfulness. If you are cruising and one of the options is to take the catamaran “Fan-ta-Sea” to Nevis, please do so.